Thursday, February 5, 2009

zing, zang, zoom!

every year, we have a tradition of going to the circus. we always go opening night, and my entire family goes...that 10 of us...me, john, drew, noah, my parents, my sister, her husband, my niece morgan, and nephew kenny. so, we bundled up and braved the cold night to continue our tradition. the theme for the circus this year is zing, zang, zoom! the night was full of magic! i spent more time watching my sweet fellas, than watching the show. i love watching their little faces light up! noah wanted "candy cotton" and loved the elephants! drew munched on popcorn and enjoyed the entire show!


the boys wearing the wizard's hat that came with the $12 cotton candy...noah called it "candy cotton"

watching the circus together















































































No comments:

Post a Comment